In recognition of Veterans Day, PESI is proud to participate in the 4th Annual Joining Forces Wellness Week in conjunction with the Office of the First Lady of the United States, Center for Deployment Psychology at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS), and the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC).
Joining Forces Wellness Week is designed to heighten awareness about the health needs of the nation's veterans, service members, and families, and elevate the role that medical schools and teaching hospitals play in serving this community.
The week-long initiative will take place November 9-13, 2015, and will feature a webinar series hosted by our friends at the Center for Deployment Psychology. Registration is now open. Sign up today
and earn one free CE hour per webinar!
All sessions in the webinar series will be hosted from 12 PM to 1 PM (EST) and include the following:
CLICK HERE for more information and to register!
- November 9 - Service Culture of the Military and Implications for Health Care Providers
- November 10 - Generational Differences of Veterans and Service Members and Impact on Health and Wellness
- November 11 - Incorporating Veteran and Military Health Curricula into Health Professions Education
- November 12 - Military and Veteran Families – Service and Resilience
- November 13 - Guard & Reserve: Insights and Resources
About Joining Forces
First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden created Joining Forces
to bring Americans together to recognize, honor, and take action to support service members, veterans and their families during their service to our country and throughout their lives. The initiative aims to educate, challenge, and spark action from all sectors of society to support veterans and active military.