- An email marketer who thrives on crafting strategic campaigns that generate immediate sales
- Familiar with direct response legends like Jeff Walker, Dan Kennedy, Eugene Schwartz
Who We’re Looking for:
We are looking for a business-minded email marketer to join our digital marketing strategy team. The person in this position should have outstanding copywriting skills, strong business acumen and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Write and develop compelling offers (both short and long-form copy) that awakens interest, powerfully positions our world-class trainings, and develops a strong emotional tie that produces immediate sales and leads
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign performance to make strategic data-driven decisions
- Rapidly respond to the needs, demands, and tastes of our audience
- Test new strategies to build audiences, increase engagement and boost reach
- Coordinate and align marketing efforts with business operations to launch new training events and products
What You Will Be Doing: (responsibilities)
- Write and develop compelling offers (both short and long-form copy) that builds trust and drives readers to make an immediate purchase
- Learn our unique copywriting recipe that has been proven to grow revenue
- Leverage our years of direct response marketing and utilize past data trends and metrics to help predict offer and copy success
- Use your own creative abilities and data skills to enhance and refine our proven marketing methodology
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign performance to make data-driven decisions that allow you to rapidly respond to the needs, demands, and tastes of our audience
- Confidently persuade and sell your ideas when collaborating with both internal and external parties including: subject matter experts, business partners, marketing teams, media vendors nationwide, and others
- Stay current on industry content and digital marketing trends, tools and resources
- Stay current on trending content opportunities for Behavioral Health, Healthcare and Rehab professionals
- Proven success with direct response copywriting (please submit examples with your resume)
- College Degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field and/or relevant experience
- Ability to measure email performance using analytics tools and sales reports
- Ability to articulate strategy and tell stories with data
- Ability to work independently and remotely, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
Let us know if you have experience with:
- Generating revenue through mobile app sales
- Creating and implementing business strategies for Ecommerce
- Designing automated e-mail campaigns
Founded in 1979, PESI is the world’s leading provider of continuing education for mental health, healthcare, and rehab professionals. We work with renowned mental health advocates and New York Times best-selling authors such as: Brené Brown, Malcolm Gladwell, Bessel van der Kolk, Daniel Siegel, Tony Robbins, Taraji P. Henson, Alanis Morissette, and more, to offer powerful trainings that give clinicians techniques to help people on their healing journey.
About the Digital Marketing Strategy Team:
The digital marketing strategy team is a group of strategic thinkers who create powerful direct response marketing solutions.
Skilled pitch masters, this team of ten crafts exceptional offers that awakens clinician interest, powerfully positions our world-class trainings, and develops a strong emotional tie that produces immediate sales and leads.
If your heroes include iconic pitchmen such as Jeff Walker, Anthony Sullivan, Marie Forleo, Billy Mays, Richard Simmons, Ron Popeil, and Amy Porterfield – we should talk.
With rapidly growing dynamic business opportunities both nationally and internationally, we’re looking for a passionate direct response marketer/copywriter like you to join our team and help us drive revenue through your ability to create fierce agreement.
What we manage:
- Ten unique email channels for behavioral health clinicians, rehab professionals, and healthcare workers
- Engaged email lists that exceed 1 million names (and growing)
- The execution of creating content and copy that fuels 3000+ campaigns and 300+ million emails annually
Perks of working for us:
- Remote or hybrid
- Be part of a collaborative team of digital marketers
- Generous benefits package
- Incentive plan
- 401(k) with above-market match that immediately vests
- Professional development opportunities and tuition assistance
Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States following an offer of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PESI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Share this job posting with your friends. https://www.pesi.com/careers/7231/digital-marketing-strategist-remote-or-in-office