Teachers can change the direction of lives.
And when it comes to reading the stakes are high. Kids who struggle to read are more likely to drop out of school, end up in the criminal justice system and live in poverty.
But your classroom is full of kids who read at a variety of skill levels. And kids can struggle with reading in different ways, making your goal of great teaching for all students seem like an impossible task. It can leave you feeling ineffective, powerless and fearful that the kids you love will fail to have the bright futures they deserve.
Whether you’re a classroom education teacher, special education teacher or specialist, this training will quickly and easily give you the tools and strategies you need to transform the kids in your classroom into successful readers who believe in themselves!
In just one day you’ll be given an effective process to follow so you can:
- Successfully work with kids at every reading level
- Teach comprehension, vocabulary, inference, and other reading skills better than ever before
- Quickly pinpoint reading problems and know how to correct them
- Crack the code to developing kids who read with total confidence
- Expertly engage students who want to give up on reading
If you only attend one continuing education program this year make it this one! Give yourself the gift of joy as you watch the lights go on in your students’ heads and know they are headed for a bright future! Sign up today!