Clients seek out our help in coping with the difficulties, even disasters, in their lives. Sometimes clients’ coping strategies are defensive, maladaptive, seemingly “stuck” and intractable, blocking their learning and derailing their resilience.
New research in post-traumatic growth is teaching us how to help clients fully recover from the traumas and tragedies that turn their lives upside down and shatter their faith in life being worth living.
Join bestselling author and expert, Linda Graham, as she teaches you the modern neuroscience and behavioral science techniques that help clients rewire dysfunctional patterns. She will show you how to create new more adaptive coping strategies in ways that are safe, efficient, and effective. You can help clients successfully change their brains, thus change their behaviors, thus change their lives. Shift happens.
In this experiential workshop, you’ll learn techniques to help clients:
- Recover from trauma
- Heal toxic shame and retire the inner critic
- Reduce stress and regain equilibrium
- Recover from anxiety, depression, grief, loneliness, guilt
- Cultivate positive emotions and prime the brain for learning and growth
- Come to more clarity and discernment in decision-making
- Strengthen executive functioning and foster resilience
- Recover a sense of competency and courage to take growth-enhancing risks in life
You will help clients strengthen the functioning of the brain to not only get through hard times but to thrive in their midst! This is a workshop you don’t want to miss!