As an Attendee/Coordinator, your registration tuition is reduced to a non-refundable rate advertised in the seminar brochure. PESI reserves the right to terminate coordinator privileges due to misconduct or unsatisfactory completion of duties.
You will qualify for the same continuing education credits as a regular attendee.* Lodging arrangements are on your own and at your discretion.
*Not applicable to Iowa-licensed Nurses/Nurse Practitioners. Call us for more information.
A complete set of procedures will be emailed to you one week prior to the seminar. An email address is required. If your email address changes, please notify us immediately. If you have not received the email within one week before the seminar, contact our Program Services department at 1-800-647-8079, ext 2. Two days before the seminar we will email you the roster of attendees and the product sales list. Any additional materials will be sent directly to the hotel.
1. You are REQUIRED to review the policy/procedure information, print all documents emailed to you, and call our office two days prior to the seminar at 1-800-647-8079 ext. 2.
2. You are REQUIRED to enter a valid cell phone number and have it available to you at the hotel.
3. You MUST arrive at the hotel at 6:30 a.m. or 1 1/2 hrs prior to seminar start time. This extra time allows you to complete the duties outlined below. You are not allowed to display promotional materials other than those dictated to you by PESI. This includes, but is not limited to, materials from companies and/or associations that you may be affiliated with. PESI reserves the right to determine what materials are displayed at our seminar sites. You are not allowed to bring guests or assistants. If we determine that a second coordinator is needed, we will arrange it. Dress code is business casual.
4. Upon arrival, you will unpack boxes of attendee materials that were sent to the seminar site. It is also your job to ensure the meeting room is set-up properly and the requested audiovisual equipment is in the meeting room.
5. You will process morning registrations, which includes greeting attendees, distributing written materials, and continuing education information. In accordance with CE board regulations, the registration table will be located outside the meeting room.
6. You will make the morning announcements and introduce the speaker.
7. You are required to be available all day to answer attendee questions, assist speaker, sell products, and troubleshoot situations that may arise.
8. At the end of the day, you will distribute continuing education certificates, pack up materials, take box to the front desk and call Program Services with the name of the person you are leaving the box with.
9. CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel, your tuition will be forfeited.